Santa’s Elf-team for Christmas season 2017
We are looking for positive, outgoing and cheerful elfs with great customer service skills to work during the next winter season 2017-18. You would be part of Santa’s team to guide and host guests on Meet Santa – programme. Employment will commence in November 2017 and last until mid-January 2018. As December is the peak month, working days can be sometimes very busy.
The role will involve:
- Guiding guests outdoors
- Telling stories to guests
- Spreading Christmas spirit
- Escorting groups
- Shop and cafe assistant tasks, including handling cash machine
Desired qualifications, skills and experience:
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
- Previous experience of working in an international environment
- A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Singing or playing instrument skills are considered an advantage
- A driving license is considered an advantage
You can apply this role along with some other position if you wish to work longer season. Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to email@example.com.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.