Weddings and honeymoons
Wedding in a small romantic wooden chapel, in an incredibly beautiful snow chapel, on Ukonkivi, the holy island of Sami people on Lake Inari or on a top of a fell under the magical midnight sun will make your marriage ceremony truly special and unforgettable. You decide – it’s your day when dreams come true. Kakslauttanen is a perfect place to renew your vows or to spend your magical honeymoon.
We have arranged weddings in Lapland for already more than ten years. Our expertise ensures that your wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. Our own wedding co-ordinator will guide you through the process and double as a master of ceremony at the time of your wedding.
- The program of the weddings can be freely decided depending on the availability.
- To make the wedding as easy as possible for you, we arrange everything needed for the wedding day on your behalf including all the formalities in Finland. Unfortunately we are unable to take care of the formalities in your own country.
- In addition to civil marriages, we arrange Lutheran, Orthodox, Catholic and Jewish marriages.
- Wedding can be arranged any day of the year, depending on the availability.
- There is no need to meet the priest before the ceremony.
- The wedding ceremony is in English or Finnish and interpretation to your own language can be arranged.
- Different traditional Finnish and Lappish wedding programs and surprises are available on request. Contact us for more information.
- Temperature in the Ice Chapel is between -2°C and -5°C, so remember to dress up properly.