Night Receptionist, winter season 2017-18
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is looking for skilled, experienced and service-oriented Night Receptionists for next winter season. Employment will commence in September/October 2017 and last until March or April 2018.
As winter is the peak season, working days can be very busy. Applicants should possess the ability to work quickly and cope with pressure. A hotel receptionist is the first friendly face guest see and he/she will make guests feel welcome, manage room bookings and deal with requests that guests make during their stay. The receptionist also needs to be professional at all times, be able to look after several things at once and always stay calm, sometimes under pressure.
The role will involve:
– Checking guests in and out
– Assisting and guiding guests
– Booking activities, arranging transport, and so on
– Answering emails and phone calls
– Supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
– Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
– Relevant educational background
– Experience of working in an international hotel
– Experience of working with hotel reservation system
– An proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work independently
– A driving license
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.