Food & Beverage Attendant
We are looking for skilled, experienced and service-oriented Food & Beverage Attendants. Some positions will be seasonal and some permanent. For seasonal positions employment will commence already in August/September, some positions later on in November, and will last until March or April 2017.
Kakslauttanen has two main restaurants and three private restaurants for groups, all serving an a la carte menu. As winter is the peak season, working days can be very busy. Applicants should possess the ability to work quickly and on foot for several hours at a time. It is essential you have a friendly yet professional persona and you must be a strong team player with an great attention to details. A great server will provide high-level customer service and guarantee return diners to their restaurant.
The role will involve:
– Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– Serving guests in the bar
– High-level customer service
– Supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
– Fluent in written and spoken English. We would appreciate the knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese. Other languages are considered an advantage.
– Relevant educational background, if possible
– Experience of working in hotels and/or restaurants
– A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to cope with pressure
– A driving license is considered an advantage
– The knowledge of organizing Asian wedding ceremonies
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.