Reservations office in Tallinn, Estonia
Kakslauttanen Artic Resort in Lapland is one of Finland’s best-known and most talked about travel destinations. This family business, founded in 1974, is located in Saariselkä, in the middle of some of the cleanest nature in the world. What makes Kakslauttanen unique are the world-famous Glass Igloos and being one of the best places in the world to see the Northern Lights, among many other things. The resort consists of two villages: East and West.
During the winter season, the hotel employs more than 150 people from 29 different countries. The working language at the hotel is English.
Our goal is to give our customers the authentic Lappish experience and now we are waiting for you to help us to create that:
Sales and Customer Service Office in Tallinn is looking for a RESERVATIONS OFFICE MANAGER
- Taking complete responsibility of Reservations office operations.
- Monitor company standards are followed at their best.
- Recruiting and training reservations team.
- Ensure all the team are providing excellent customer service for guest.
- Maintaining good collaboration with all travel partners around the world.
- Efficiently handling Direct and Agent reservations for Groups, FITs, weddings and incentive reservations.
- Handle guests special request and complaints
- Support and train reservations team with product knowledge and convert every request into a successful sale.
- Set and monitor targets for team to be motivated in their jobs.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience as Front office Manager / Reservations office Manager
- Excellent knowledge on Customer Service skills and Office operations.
- High Proficiency in English and other languages are an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Opera / Fidelio.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Efficiency in working under pressure.
- Multitasking abilities and high standards of Organization skills.
- University Masters / Bachelor’s degree
- Exciting and variable job in an international environment, possibility to work with different cultures
- Many opportunities to develop personally as well as professionally
- Good working environment, different team and company events
- Competitive salary package as per your experience in compliance with candidate experience and commitment
- Great possibility to earn extra bonus with your sales performance.
Language required English
Work Experience required 0-2 years
Working time Temporary / permanent full-time work according to the schedule.
Starting date As soon as possible
Location Tallinn, Estonia
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org