Sales and customer service agents in Tallinn, Estonia
As Sales and customer services agent, you will be responsible for booking, amending, and finalizing reservations, as well as answering inquiries over the phone and by email. Working closely with Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in Finnish Lapland, you will communicate proactively and build strong relationships with our customers.
- Receive and make phone calls, e-mails and act as the first positive point of contact for our customers
- To book, amend and finalize hotel accommodation and activities for our valued customers
- Focus on quality customer service, provide an effective, polite, friendly and professional service
- Keep up to date with daily assignments to ensure all bookings and amendments are made within the required timescale
- Handle any request related to services at the hotel and deal with any operational issues requested by our International Market customers
- Previous hotel and strong customer service related working experience is essential
- Fluent written and verbal English, all other language skills would be an advantage
- Good communication, organization and PC skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks (switching between calls and answering e-mails)
- Detail and result – oriented, attentive to details, precise and open-minded
- Good sense of humor, especially at the times of stressful situations
- Self-motivating working style and good planning skills for meeting strict deadlines
- Exciting and variable job in an international environment, possibility to work with different cultures
- Many opportunities to develop personally as well as professionally
- Competitive salary package as per your experience in compliance with candidate experience and commitment
- Great possibility to earn extra bonus with your sales performance.
Language required English
Work Experience required 0-2 years
Working time Temporary / permanent full-time work according to the schedule.
Starting date As soon as possible
Location Tallinn, Estonia
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to email@example.com