Night Receptionist, 2021-2022
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, home of the iconic Glass Igloos is an enchanting, otherworldly destination located 250 kilometers (150 miles) north of the Arctic Circle in Finnish Lapland. We are looking for skilled, experienced, and service-oriented Receptionists for this winter season. Employment will commence from 1st November 2021 and last until March/ April 2022
As winter is the peak season, working days can be very busy. Applicants should possess the ability to work efficiently under pressure. A Hotel Receptionist is the first friendly face Guest to meet and he/she will make Guests feel welcome, manage room bookings and assist with Guest requests during their stay.
The role will involve:
– Checking Guests in and out
– Assisting and guiding Guests
– Booking activities, arranging transport, and so on
– Answering emails and phone calls
– Supporting colleagues with other tasks around the resort as required
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
– Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
– Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality / Tourism
– 2yrs or more, International work experience
– Good knowledge of PMS
– A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work independently with a professional attitude.
– A driving license
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.