Husky farm worker/guide
We are looking for tour guides for the Winter season 2022-23 for Husky and horse-safaris.
Daily tasks of taking care of the animals; feeding, disposing of feces, repairing huts, preparations for the tours, guiding tours and giving safety instructions, customer service, driving Husky sleds or horseback riding etc.
What we offer
- Meeting guests from all over the world
- Hands-on, active full-time job
- Beautiful arctic wilderness as your home
- Casual, family-like work atmosphere
- Over 100 loving and energetic Huskies around you
What we expect
- Driver’s license, First Aid 1 -qualification, good English skills (other languages are considered an advantage)
- Previous work experience minimum 1 year
- Be prepared to work under rough outside conditions and cold temperatures
- Good physical health and ability
- Good craftmanship
- Be able to work independently
- Love for animals and people
If this sounds like a job for you, please send your application to email@example.com.