Front office Receptionist, 2022-2023
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, home of the iconic Glass Igloos is an enchanting, otherworldly destination located 250 kilometres (150 miles) north of the Arctic Circle in Finnish Lapland. We are looking for skilled, experienced and service-oriented Receptionists for this winter season. Employment will commence in November 2022 and last until March/April 2023.
As winter is the peak season, working days can be very busy. Applicants should possess the ability to work efficiently under pressure. A Hotel Receptionist is the first friendly face Guest meet and he/she will make Guests feel welcome, manage room bookings and assist with Guest request during their stay.
The role will involve:
– Checking Guests in and out
– Assisting and guiding Guests
– Booking activities, arranging transport, and so on
– Answering emails and phone calls
– Supporting colleagues with other tasks around the resort as required
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
– Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
– Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality / Tourism
– 2yrs or more, International work experience
– Good knowledge in PMS
– A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work independently with professional attitude.
– A driving license
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.