Waiters and waitresses, winter season 2018-19
We are looking for skilled, experienced, and service-oriented waiters and waitresses to work with us during next winter season. Employment will commence in September-October 2018 and last until March or April 2019. We have two main restaurants and three private restaurants for groups, all serving an a la carte menu. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy.
The role will involve:
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Serving guests in the bar
- High-level customer service
- Supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are considered an advantage
- Relevant educational background, if possible
- Experience of working in hotels and/or restaurants
- A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to cope with pressure
- A driving license is considered an advantage
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.