Sales and customer service agent in Kakslauttanen, all year round position
You will be responsible for booking, amending, and finalizing reservations, as well as answering inquiries over the phone and by email. You will work closely with reception and help in reception if needed. You will host agents and tour operators on site inspections. Employment will commence as soon as possible.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; Finnish and other languages are considered an advantage
- Experience in the hotel and leisure industries
- Relevant educational background
- Computer skills including MS Office and hotel reservation system
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Responsible, pro-active and detail oriented
What we offer you
- Challenging work in an international travel business
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, customer-oriented team
- Relevant training for the position
- Opportunities to develop within the company
- Permanent full-time contract
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.