Media and marketing assistant
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is one of Finland’s best-known and most talked about travel destinations. This family business, founded in 1974, is located in Saariselkä, Lapland. Kakslauttanen hosts around 30,000 visitors each year, the majority of them from abroad. The guests include several high-profile visitors, media and international filming crews. Among others, Kakslauttanen has served as the location for Ralph Lauren and Vogue fashion shoots, the new TV show from Top Gear creators, The Grand Tour, Sports Illustrated as well as hundreds of travel programs. During the winter season, the hotel employs 100 people from 25 different countries. The working language at the hotel is English.
We are looking to hire a Media and Marketing assistant.
Your main tasks will include:
– Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
– Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
– Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
– Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
– Assisting with all marketing related tasks
Qualification and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working in social media and digital marketing
– Strong business experience with major social media platforms, including WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Plus, Pinterest
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.