Masseur, winter season 2018-19
We are looking for a educated masseur to work with us during next winter season who is responsible for providing professional treatments and services for guests, maintaining safety and cleanliness. A masseur must understand how the body’s muscles interact with one another and know how to treat specific body parts. A masseur also works on a one-on-one basis with clients, so interpersonal skills and professionalism are essential.
– Experience in hospitality or customer service industry is required
– Long-time experience of working as a masseur
– Knowledge of myofascial trigger points
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
– Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
– Relevant educational background
– Experience of working in an international hotel
– An proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work independently
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.