Sales and customer service agents in Tallinn, Estonia
You will be responsible for booking, amending, and finalizing reservations, as well as answering inquiries over the phone and by email. Working closely with Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in Finnish Lapland, you will communicate proactively and build strong relationships with our customers.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; Finnish and other languages are considered an advantage
- Experience in the hotel and leisure industries
- Relevant educational background
- Computer skills including MS Office and hotel reservation system
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Responsible, pro-active and detail oriented
What we offer you
- Challenging work in an international travel business
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, customer-oriented team
- Relevant training for the position
- Opportunities to develop within the company
- A competitive salary
- Seasonal work until March/April, start date asap
- The possibility to work also at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in Finland, Saariselkä
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.