We are seeking an energetic, career oriented professional to fill an exciting opportunity as a Maintenance Manager. Maintenance Manager supervises and coordinates the activities of the Maintenance team responsible for performing routine and highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment and facilities. He/She ensures equipment is maintained in accordance with safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the sites business goals and objectives. We expect you to have an electrician education and working knowledge in the hotel industry.
– Fluent Finnish and English skills, both written and spoken; other languages are considered as advantage.
– Knowledge and understsanding of property automation.
– Ability to think clearly, to remain calm in all situations, and to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
– Communication and leadership skills.
– Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
– Knowledge of multicultural environment.
– Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
– “Hands on” -attitude.
– Must be able to prioritize and organize.
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.