Guide / activity guide, winter season 2017-18
We are looking for energetic and cheerful guides with lots of positive attitude to work during the next winter season 2017-18. Employment will commence in September/October and last until March or April 2018. As winter is the peak season, working days can be sometimes very busy. Applicants should possess the ability to work quickly and cope with pressure.
The role will involve:
- Greeting and guiding guests at the airport
- Describing places to guests
- Guiding guests outdoors
- Escorting groups
- Providing directions
- Driving guests in the resort and in the area
- Luggage handling
Desired qualifications, skills and experience:
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are considered an advantage.
- Previous experience of working in an international hotel is considered an advantage
- A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience as cross country ski instructor is considered an advantage
- Previous experience of ice-fishing is considered an advantage
- A driving license
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please email email@example.com.