Cleaning supervisor, winter season 2017-18
We are looking for a cleaning supervisor to work with us during the next winter season. Employment will commence in September-October 2017 and last until March or April 2018. The supervisor is responsible for all the cleaners at the resort, providing instructions and monitoring the cleaning work, as well as ordering linen. The supervisor works closely with receptions and hotel manager. The role involves demanding manual labor as all our accommodation units are located separately outdoors. The role also involves routine cleaning work.
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Fluent in spoken and written English; other languages are considered an advantage
- Experience of cleaning work in hotels
- A proactive attitude and a desire to do your best at all times
- Ability to work independently
- A driving license is considered an advantage
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.