Chefs, winter season 2017-18
We are looking for skilled and experienced chefs to work with us next winter season. Employment will commence in September or October 2017 and last until March or April 2018. We have two main restaurants and three private restaurants for groups, all serving an a la carte menu. Chefs work in two shifts; morning shift is taking care of breakfast and lunch, and evening shift dinner. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy.
Desired qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are considered an advantage
- Relevant educational background
- Experience of working in restaurants
- A proactive attitude and excellent team working skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to cope with pressure
- A driving license is considered an advantage
Please apply by sending a statement outlining your suitability for the position along with your resume to email@example.com.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.